Call strategy for queue
When you create a queue, you can select how you want the call to be distributed to the members in the queue. You have a couple of different strategies that you can choose from to fit the queue members. The members in the queue will be listed in what we call a Hunt group.
Treatment of calls to the queue
- Call all: This one speaks for itself. All the members of the hunt group are called at the same time.
- Prioritized: The prioritized strategy will always ring to the first member in the hunt group. If the first person in the group isn't free, the call will automatically go to the group's next person. Next time there is a call, it will start from the top again.
- Cyclic: The first call of the day will always start at the person who is on top of the group. If the person answers the call, the next one will go to the person next in line. Then it will work like this through all the members in the queue and start from the top again.
- Fewest calls: When you use the fewest calls function, it will always ring to the person who has answered the fewest calls that day and is free. The call won't be passed on to the next member but keep on ringing to the member till the call is answered, instead.
- Least recent: The person who has gone the longest without a call will get this call. If the call doesn't isn't answered, it will go to the person in line who has been on the phone for the second-longest time.
- Randomized: If you pick the randomized call strategy, you never know who will get the next call. That way, every member should be ready to take calls.